Sunny weather always gets me in BBQ mode and with that comes with casual drinks in the garden – at least in my house anyway! While gin would normally be our go-to drink, we had to think on our feet when we realised we didn’t have any left (oops!). We happened to have some white wine lying around, and the rest just fell into place. So, here it is – my summery sangria recipe!
- 1 bottle white wine of choice – we opted for a Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 orange sliced
- A small handful of mint
- 1 bottle of Flavoured Sparkling Water – the Hints Of Peach And Passion Fruit one from Tesco is delicious and it’s also only .35c!
- Ice Cubes
- Add some ice to your jug
- Add half the bottle of wine
- Combine with half the bottle of sparkling water
- Add orange slices and mint
- Mix it all together, serve and enjoy!
Let me know if you try it out and what you think!