I am absolutely loving the new collection that has been coming in to H&M over the past few weeks. While it may still be extremely cold, I am getting very excited to start building my spring wardrobe. This season expect to see plenty of pastel shades, neutral, earthy tones and of course, imitation leather. From floral dresses and floaty skirts to lighter layers and loungewear, H&M are definitely winning when it comes to SS20 fashion.
Spring is probably my favourite time of the year. I love layering and theres something about that crisp weather that makes getting dressed more enjoyable. I’ve pulled some of my favourite versatile pieces from the latest collection at H&M. Along with each piece, I’ve suggested different ways to style them. That means you can get as much wear out of each item as possible!
This post contains affiliate links which means that I can make a small commission if sales are made as a result of this post. It does not affect the price you pay for the item in any way.
How to style
- Fold the collar in and wear tucked into skinny jeans. Pair with nude heels and hoop earrings. The perfect date night outfit!
- Add the matching trousers and statement shoes for a cool holiday look
- Pair with an imitation leather skirt and strappy black heels
- Tuck into a pair of black skinny jeans and pop on chunky boots to dress down.
How to style
- When you have “nothing to wear”, you can’t go wrong with jeans and a nice top. Pair these straight leg jeans with a lace top, blazer, layered gold necklaces & heels.
- Dress this look down with a casual hoody, trainers, wool coat & beanie
- Wear with a white/graphic tee, blazer & heeled boot
- Opt for a printed top, pumps & a brown belt.
How to style:
- For a dressed up look, pair this dress with strappy black heels, a black & gold belt & gold hooped earrings
- Add a black knit jumper over (tuck under a belt) to create the appearance of a skirt, pop on a leather jacket or trench coat and chunky boots to finish the look.
- Wear with a black blazer and heeled boots to work
- For a casual look, pop on a denim jacket and trainers
Want more Fashion posts? Check out the full collection here.