22 Mar Cleansing with Casmara
I fell in love with the Casmara brand after purchasing an at-home facial kit offered by Eden Beauty. Since then, I have continued to use the products and recently picked up two cleansers to add to my collection. One for everyday cleansing, and the other an acid-rich exfoliant that cleanses on a deeper level.
I have been using the products for just over 6 weeks now, so I thought I would share my experience.
Casmara 3 in 1 cleanser
The Casmara 3 in 1 cleanser is a light-weight, soothing formula that is suitable for all skin types. It contains silk peptides which protects and conditions the skin while also helping it absorb moisture.
This leaves the skin feeling super soft and supple after use. It contains green tea extract which is rich in antioxidants and helps irritated skin feel calm and soothed.
How to use
1. Dampen your skin using warm water
2. Apply a pump of the Casmara 3 in 1 cleanser to your hand and smooth over your face, eyes and neck
3. Massage in circular motions, working it into the skin for a few minutes
4. Wash off and gently pat the skin dry
CASMARA Natural Peeling Tri Active Cleanser
The second product I purchased was the Casmara Natural Peeling Tri Active Cleanser. This product contains three active ingredients – glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid – that work together to achieve a deep exfoliating (or peeling) action on the skin.
- Glycolic acid penetrates the skin at the deepest level, helping to increase cell turnover, and regenerate the skin.
- Lactic acid also exfoliates dead skin cells and helps with cell turnover, but not as deeply as glycolic acid does. It helps brighten, smoothen and even the skin tone, while also improving hydration.
- Salicylic acid exfoliates on the most superficial layer of the skin (the one you can touch). It penetrates your pores and helps unclog them, treating breakouts and blackheads along with textural issues on the surface of the skin.
Casmara Natural Peeling Tri Active Cleanser is suitable for all skin types and is perfect for anyone looking to improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin. It can be used to help improve the appearance of pigmentation due to sun damage and also help treat breakouts and acne.
Eden Beauty recommend using the Casmara Natural Peeling Tri Active Cleanser twice per week, so be sure to let your skin get used to the mix of acids before increasing your usage of the product.
How to use
1. Apply all over the skin, ensuring that the skin is dry
2. Leave for 5 minutes
3. Rub into the skin using the pads of your fingers
4. Rinse with water & pat dry
My opinion overall
All in all, I really love both Casmara cleansers.
The Natural Peeling Tri Active Cleanser is a beautiful product. Although it contains three active ingredients, it isn’t harsh on the skin and thankfully I didn’t experience any sensitivity or irritation as a result. I noticed a change in my skin after the third week of use. The biggest change for me, was the disappearance of some stubborn marks caused by a recent breakout on my chin, and also the improved texture of my forehead where I had been experiencing some dryness.
Casmara’s 3 in 1 cleanser is everything I have been looking for in a daily cleanser and more. It really cleans your skin and my face has never felt softer. I definitely will continue to purchase this product, and if I’m honest, I don’t know how I lived without it!